Kansas City Personal Training

Saturday, April 16, 2011

10 Low-Cal Meals at Panda Express

 



It may or may not be common knowledge that Panda Express has what is called a Panda Bowl.  When ordering the Panda Bowl you may get an entree with mixed vegetables instead of rice to significantly cut down on the calories.  If you are anything like me then the thought of ordering Chinese food without a spring roll or crab rangoon is just appalling.  I have included ninth and tenth low-cal options just to cover that front.

8 Panda Bowls with Mixed Vegetables instead of Rice plus 2 Options for the Tasty Fried Treats
  1. Kung Pao Shrimp, 320 calories
  2. Tangy Shrimp, 260 calories
  3. Crispy Shrimp, 330 calories
  4. Honey Walnut Shrimp, 440 calories
  5. String Bean Chicken, 240 calories
  6. Broccoli Beef, 220 calories
  7. Mushroom Chicken, 290 calories
  8. Black Pepper Chicken, 320 calories
  9. Hot & Sour Soup, 90 cal., Mixed Veggies, 70 cal., Veggie Spring Rolls, 160 cal., Total 320 calories
  10. Egg Flower Soup, 90 cal., Mixed Veggies, 70 cal., Crab Rangoon, 190 cal., Total 350 calories

I'm a Missouri girl so sometimes I literally feel like, "I don't believe it.  Show me."  If you have that feeling here are the links to Panda Express.  You can look it up yourself and also peruse other low-cal options that I have left out.

3 comments:

  1. THANK YOU FOR THIS- LOVED IT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Howdy, I believe your web site may be having internet browser
    compatibility problems. When I look at your blog in Safari, it looks fine however, when opening in Internet Explorer,
    it's got some overlapping issues. I merely wanted
    to provide you with a quick heads up! Besides that, fantastic blog!


    My web site :: Build Lean Muscle Supplements

    ReplyDelete

Share