It's always important to warm up before your exercise program or before my other workout videos. No matter what your fitness goals are you have to be consistent to achieve results. It's going to take a lot more than one workout, so the last thing you want is to be excessively sore or get injured.
I made this video so that you can warm up without having to invest in a treadmill or elliptical. Plus you don't have to have a lot of space. You can do this in your living room or even in a hotel room. Now there are no excuses for skipping your warm-up.
Still tempted to skip it? Here are 6 major reasons to warm up before exercise:
- Warming up enhances the delivery of oxygen to the muscles.
- Increasing the body temperature increased muscle elasticity and reduces the risk of muscle and connective tissue injuries.
- The warm-up increases blood flow and nutrient delivery to the muscles.
- The increased blood flow to the heart reduces the risk for exercise-induced cardiac abnormalities.
- Warming up may reduce muscle soreness.
- Warming up promotes sweating which is the body's natural cooling system.
Fit > skinny,