Kansas City Personal Training

Sunday, June 14, 2015

Chambray Splurge vs. Steal

Chambray Splurge vs. Steal

Love 21 camisole dress / Splendid blue jumpsuit / Dolce & Gabbana leather handbag / Lipsy buckle purse / BCBGeneration bangle set / Alexis Bittar charm pendant / Alexis bittar necklace / Kanupriya multi strand necklace

I'm not a baby, but I'm still a sucker for a onesie. Who doesn't love a jumpsuit? Am I right, Andy Cohen? Whether it's a jumpsuit or a dress, you may replace the basic black with chambray for a more casual, daytime look. It also doubles as a blank canvas for jewelry to showcase your favorite pieces.



Tile Print Handbag



In addition to chambray onesies, I'm also falling in love with Grecian-inspired tile print handbags. While I cannot afford a gorgeous Dolce & Gabbana handbag, I can certainly appreciate it as a thing of beauty. Can't we all? Big sigh...(I'm mentally adding it to my Lisa Vanderpump dream closet).


Tile Print Crossbody




Stay fabulous, my friends!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Share